Dubbel D's World of Dubbel D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dubbel D's World of Dubbel D

Love Dubbel D or die.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My future videos (Youtube)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dubbel D
Admin
Dubbel D

My future videos (Youtube) Empty
PostSubject: My future videos (Youtube)   My future videos (Youtube) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 am

This place turned dead, got burned and burried, so no harm in writing some notes down for myself.

After months of not uploading anything (old videos as new ones), I decided to make a new video 3 days ago, which is almost done now.
It resembles one of my older uploads "CHEER ED UP!", though it's going to have a more depressive feel over it.
The way I like it.
In short: it's about Edd writing a letter, sounds interesting enough.

Other videos I am planning are another Little Eds Something, random Disney dubs/parodies, and I'm even going to try out those Youtube P. videos.
But what I'd like to do most (parodies) is pretty much on a hold since I lack voiceactors. I never needed them before, but I realise I can't keep doing everything and everyone on my own. Especially since I'm not able to do many different voices.

Also, I still have alot of animations I want to start and finish for Youtube only.

There, that was page 1.
Back to top Go down

My future videos (Youtube)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dubbel D's World of Dubbel D :: Dubbel D's World (locations) :: Dubbel D's Diary-
Jump to: